Correct one mistake in each sentence
1. He’s eighteen years.
2..My sister is younger that me.
3..There are five of we in my family.
4..She is more old than her brother.
5. I born in 1990.
Modal verbs are types of auxiliary verbs which express necessity, ability, permission or possibility. We also use them to make requests and offers. The most common modal verbs are can, may and must.
Fill in can, may, must, should
1. He …..go skating because he broke his leg.
2. Many children in Britain ….wear school uniforms.
3. I’m not sure but Jane ….. come to visit me this afternoon.
4. Didn’t you see the sign? You….drive more than 30 miles.
5. He speaks a lot of languages, but he ….speak Chinese.
6. It ….snow. It looks like it.
TV brings the world to our room. What do you think about it?
Answer the questions
Do you prefer listening to the radio or watching TV?
Do you think it is good for children to watch TV?
Do you think that television makes people lazy?
What is your favorite television show?
Do you get your news from the TV?
Do you ever watch educational television?
Can you learn English from watching TV?